Here Is What You Get
Individual Dental Coverage
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization required
- No waiting periods
Adults $419 per year
A value of $501*
Children (14 & younger) $349 per year
A value of $428*
For the flat annual fee, you and your family members can receive the following:
Preventive Services – 100%
- Four oral exams (including emergencies)
- Two prophys or periodontal maintenances
- All necessary X-rays and photographs
- Cancer and periodontal screenings
Basic and Major Services – 15% off*
- Fillings, crowns and bridges
- Implant crowns and abutments
- Simple extractions and root canals
- Dentures and partial dentures
- Deep cleanings (scaling and root planing)
Convenient and Affordable
- 12-month membership is due in full upon joining
- Membership is effective on the day in which payment is received
- Payment is due upon rendered service
- It is the sole responsibility of the member to maximize benefits by arranging the appropriate appointments within the 12-month membership period. If appointments are not used, the member is not entitled to a refund
- Membership rates may be reviewed and adjusted on an annual basis with notification.
Limitations and Guidelines
This program is an in-office membership plan at Monroe Avenue Dental.
THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE PLAN.
This plan cannot be used in conjunction with any other dental offers or dental insurance plans.
It cannot be used for services covered by workers compensation. It cannot be used for services which, in the sole opinion of the treating dentist, lies outside their realm of capability.
It cannot be used for referrals to specialists, for hospitalizations or hospital charges, or for the cost of dental care which is covered under auto/medical coverage.
This is NON-REFUNDABLE. No refunds or premiums will be issued at any time if the participant decides not to utilize the dental plan.
This cannot be used for any treatment prior to joining.
Custom pricing for orthodontics.
If deep cleanings are necessary, you must complete this treatment before periodontal maintenances are covered.
*Based on Delta Dental of Oregon UCR Fee Schedule